• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSA pop reports

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

What am I doing wrong? I'd like to look up pops for GSA's but when looking at coin census I can't find seperate numbers for the GSA's just all Morgans. I'm sure there's a way because others have quoted them. Thank in advance for your help. And Yonico as much as you have consistently answered all my questions I'll give you a pass on this unless there's no reply uthen I'm

PMing you again....?

Thanks to all for helping a techtard!

David

David,

Go to the census page. When you get to the date you are looking for, click the "arrow/triangle" immediately left of the date. This will expand the categories for that date and you'll be able to find GSA Hard / Soft Pack numbers as well as Top 100 pops.

Thanks jpcienkus, I was using my iPhone and having problems. Went to my iMac and totally understand what you're saying, Thank you.

Thanks jpcienkus, I was using my iPhone and having problems. Went to my iMac and totally understand what you're saying, Thank you.

My pleasure. Happy to help. Are you looking up Pops for an 1893-CC? Saw the other thread you started.

No just VAMs, I'm trying to build the most complete GSA collection known. I have 28 different ones so far. The 1889, 1892 & 1893 are one of a kind I've been told but I can have a set with 32 different ones that I've started in my custom set. You've been a huge help.

David

I'm # on registry. GSA Hard Packs only I believe I'm number 16. But what I'm most proud of is my custom set; The # Carson City GSA collection with all available VAMs. It is still a work in progress but contains 27 different GSA's unique in Date and VAM number; not just different dates. as for a link to my set several members here like Yoni has been giving me lessons on how to add a signature line to my post. And BruceS had to make my Avatar...I'm a major techtard as my son says. So as much as I wish people would look at my custom set it will just have to wait. Interesting though if you Google GSA Carson City VAMs my custom set comes up in the number one and number two spot on the first page! Also I think you just bought one of my upgrades, a 1884-CC ms-66 which was VERY nice. I sold it to a friend in Houston last year.

Best of luck with your set,

David

I'll have to google it and take a look. I might have looked at the 84-CC, but didn't buy it. Since that, the 82 & 83 are so common, I've focused elsewhere. Eventually, I'd like to get all three dates in 66, but I'm in no rush. I've added DPL's and PL's to the set.

Thanks and best of luck to you too David.