• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today is my Birthday!!!!

18 posts in this topic

Yes the clock just turned and I am officially 33 today acclaim.gif

Not expecting any presents what so ever as I have been telling the family to give me cash for the FUN show!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think I'll do the usual dinner and a movie sort of thing foreheadslap.gif

HB to you! HB to you! HB to kryptonitecomics!

HB to YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! acclaim.gif

Actually, I kind of resent new year babies! And the reason why is that they get all the headline news and attention with all the TV and local newspaper news!

I was just coming out of the elevator when this TV crew stormed into it and I asked them, "where you guys going....to take pictures of the first baby born (that) year?" And they said, "yeah!"

And I replied, "here's some exciting news for you, my wife and I had the last set of twins of last year!! They just stood there and didn't say a word, stareing back at me, at the ceiling and everywhere else as the elevator door closed! Not even a simple congratulations! 27_laughing.gif

Oh well! It would have been a great tax break had I made enough money that year! 27_laughing.gif

Leo

my wife and I had the last set of twins of last year!!

True enough???

If so (and you weren't just pulling their leg(s), CONGRATULATIONS LEO!!! Now, let's just hope they don't collect nickels. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wink.gif Hoot

my wife and I had the last set of twins of last year!!

True enough???

If so (and you weren't just pulling their leg(s), CONGRATULATIONS LEO!!! Now, let's just hope they don't collect nickels. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wink.gif Hoot

I didn't know how to phrase it in the present to make it sound like it happened in the past! "That year" was 17 years ago! 27_laughing.gif

Leo

Happy Birthday Shane smile.gif My daughters birthday (16th) was yesterday and my son turns 11 tomorrow. Hope to see you at FUN smile.gif

Mark

My daughter turns 15 on the 17th. Thanks goodness that I'm still just as good-looking at 39! tonofbricks.gifgrin.gif

Happy birthday and Happy New Year to all! thumbsup2.gif

2005 will rock! takeit.gif