• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold ....

2 posts in this topic

The link below is not to my eBay auction or sale. It is the exact same thing that I have three of that I do not need. I also have about 7 to 10 PCGS Slab Holders as well as a couple (1 for sure because I am looking right at it) NGC Slab Holders.

Here is an example of the three I have.

If anyone is interested in these holders (I would really like to get them all out of here, to include the PCGS boxes) then we can work out a sweet deal. The shipping charges are the clincher and that is why that other guy or gal is selling them for $70.00 each I would suspect.

If interested, and I have dealt with you before, I am sure we can work out some sort of advance to cover the shipping charges and once you receive them then you can make a very, very reasonable (Cheap) offer. I am not looking to make any money here and I can not remember who I bought them from on this Money Marketplace either.

I also have a cheaper aluminum case that holds 30 slabs and has two latches on the front and a handle on top that I can throw in there as well if I can make it fit.

A picture just in case that link fails to work at a later time. Also, these boxes hold any slab, be it NGC, PCGS, ANACS, Etc...

WoodBoxes.JPG