• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC MS67RD 1946 D Lincoln Wheat Ear cent posted by hunter's gold

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Another CAC certified coin

hi Everyone. About 6 years ago I had a top 5 34-58 Lincoln Wheat Ear circulation set. I sold the majority of that set intact too use the proceeds too pursue other coins. Just started too rebuild this set about 9 months ago. I have been trying too buy coins that I think would pass CAC standards. Out of the 15 coins I have sent in so far 7 have met CAC standards. This NGC MS67RD 1946 D Lincoln Wheat Ear just passed yesterday. Pretty tough too buy a coin from an on line site a judge if it will meet their standards. Trying too learn what will make it and what will not. i hope you enjoy the coin and as always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

15926.JPG

See more journals by hunter's gold

What an impressive looking coin! No way does CAC not sticker it! That coin has it all, orange-red surfaces, great luster, clean fields, and a decent strike. Very nice coin! Congratulations!

Gary

Beautiful copper!! I recently went back to my Lincoln set and have been pursuing some high grade coins for it. It was my first collection and will always be one that I try to make better. Would definitely love one like this!!!