• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping from Europe

9 posts in this topic

I know this is off topic please don't kill me but I wanted max traffic hoping I might find someone with experience.

I have a created package 36x36x4 inches, weighs probably 150lbs. I'm not worried about time I want affordable. Any ideas?

Thats pretty heavy. Im not sure if most common carriers would even handle that.

UPS World Wide Freight will go up to 150lbs. Not sure about your box dimensions though. They seem to be okay.

No matter who you go with, it will NOT be cheap.

Freight by ship takes up to 45-60 days sometimes, and is still quite expensive. I hope it's something completely irreplaceable and non-attainable this side of the pond. (shrug)

Good luck!

Shipping FROM Europe or TO Europe.

Not sure where in Texas you are located and if there are any grocery stores catering to the East-Europeans (Polish, Russian, Ukrainians,Croats, Serbs) but if there are any they usually will have free newspapers and inside there are ads for such services.

Alternatively you can ask friends/relatives living in Chicagoland to help you out or you can just google around "cheap freight Chicago - Poland" and look at the provided links.

The first one I got is http://www.polonezparcelservice.com

It looks like $115 to anywhere in Europe with your package size and weight (I only tried Poland, Austria, France for quotes)

I do not have any personal experience - just providing you with some options to explore at your own risk.