• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New purchases from Long Beach...High Quality World Coins

2 posts in this topic

As some of you know I am currently in the process of building my website, which is almost finished VOCnumismatics.com). Most of the information is uploaded but for the inventory page, which I am still tweaking a little bit, and which honestly takes time. Until it is published I wanted to give the forum first shot at some of the new purchases from the Long Beach show.

If you like anything that you see, please send me an email at dennis@vocnumismatics.com

Also, if you'd like to keep updated on my progress of the website and be among the first to know when new inventory has been uploaded to the website (which should be soon) please sign up for my newsletter. The coins below are representative of the quality and look that I hope to offer regularly.

1418614_orig.jpg

Austria, Salzburg 1651 Paris von Lodron Thaler NGC MS-63

A gorgeous type coin, finest of this date and one of the nicest of the type I have seen. Fully original, with stone-gray surfaces with light green and orange toning in the protected areas. $1695

2659680_orig.jpg

Great Britain 1888 Threepence NGC MS-64

In an older NGC holder. Very nice obverse toning, a more untoned reverse. Slightly better date. $149

7074973_orig.jpg

Guatemala 1818-NG 1 Real PCGS MS-64+

A gorgeous coin, prooflike fields with great toning. A nice representative for the type. $1095

7967415_orig.jpg

Mexico 1825Mo JM 1/2 Real NGC MS-62 (Short Top 5)

First year of issue for this iconic coinage which would be struck throughout the 18th century. Not sure why this was only graded MS-62, as the strike is strong and there are no marks to speak of. Much nicer than usually seen and quite tough in uncirculated condition$295

4070745_orig.jpg

Mexico 1861Mo CH 1/2 Real PCGS MS-64

Another half real, this time a near gem. Fully original with lustrous fields, a very nice type coin. $179

Thanks for looking,

Dennis Hengeveld