• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books would you like to have but cannot find?

10 posts in this topic

I refer to either printed or electronic versions...It can be any kind of numismatic-related book or publication in any language, so long as it has actually appeared for sale.

There used to be a Red Book of Liberty Seated Coins that I never found. I believe it's been out of print for ~10 years. I'd love to find a reasonably priced copy.

I don't believe that the Red Book of Liberty Seated Coins was ever published.

Although it's listed on the back of my copy of the Red Book of Double Eagles (#2 in the Series), along with other "forthcoming" books in the Series, it's not mentioned on the back of my copy of the Red Book of Peace Dollars, First Edition (#13 in the Series).

BZZZ!

I've checked with the referees, and they say that complaining about the price of a not-hard-to-find book is not within the scope of the question. ;)

There are several planned titles in the Guide Book series that have not materialized. Maybe one day they will be ready for publication.

I found a Stacks catalog from a June 13-16, 1989 auction at a yard sale on Saturday that I paid 25 cents for. I'm done looking through it. If anyone else wants it, I'll mail it to you if you pay the postage. It's already in pretty rough shape. Just PM me. Table of contents:

hspbok.jpg

From the colorplate pages:

kaqnwo.jpg2ewfvjk.jpg2ns6drq.jpg