• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1924 Toned Peace dollar NGC fatty MS 64

8 posts in this topic

Lovely coin, but you're breaking rule #3 of the Money Marketplace.

3. If selling directly from here, you must list specific items with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for. Links to auction sites exempt.

Cheers.

Thanks officer.

Update, $1 million or best offer.

Hope you are happy now BRG. Thanks for patrolling yet another one of my listings.

Thanks officer.

Update, $1 million or best offer.

Hope you are happy now BRG. Thanks for patrolling yet another one of my listings.

I could have predicted that would be your response. You have been here long enough to know better.

It is simply in poor taste for a purchaser to have to be the first one to place a value (offer) on a coin. One of my pet peeves at coin shows are dealers who play that game. That's why the rule exists in the first place. Glad you devised such a clever method of getting around it. :facepalm:

Best offer since I'm not much into toned coins but this one being in an older Slab is cool. $100. I'm sure that's laughable but it's a serious offer. :)

Not to worry BRG, you can sleep safe tonight. No more violations. Im done with this place.

Really? You're going to play the whole victim card thing like you did last time? Good grief man you need to develop some thicker skin. Sad if you go through life like this...but your prerogative if you want to act as such.

Cheers.

Not to worry BRG, you can sleep safe tonight. No more violations. Im done with this place.

Really? You're going to play the whole victim card thing like you did last time? Good grief man you need to develop some thicker skin. Sad if you go through life like this...but your prerogative if you want to act as such.

Cheers.

You need to man up and mind your own business. Youre like a nosy old lady minding everyone elses business.