• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1885 Rainbow Morgan Star NGC MS65* on eBay

15 posts in this topic

Hello all. Long time :-) Listed on EBay is an exceptionally toned

1885 Morgan silver dollar graded

MS 65* by NGC

I don't like to use the term "Monster" for every colorfully toned coin,

but this one is SCARY nice!!!! Since I no longer have my camera, I have to rely on Stack's/Bowers' images from when I purchased it.

Thanks for looking & have a great weekend :-)

1885ngcms65slabs_zpsf9a65216.jpg

07AC1947-2B24-4A2E-BA25-B2353823CCF9_zpsox30abdf.png

Nothing wrong with a little extra advertising :-)

She really is a stunner, Don! Hope your type set is coming along nicely, it better be at the expense of these Morgans.

Nothing wrong with a little extra advertising :-)

She really is a stunner, Don! Hope your type set is coming along nicely, it better be at the expense of these Morgans.

I didn't said anything about advertising it here..? (shrug) nothing wrong with it, obviously

I was just asking how he offers it for sale here for $850 or best offer, when it is live for sale on ebay auction-style, with bids, and about to end.

All straightened out now. ?

Sorry about that.

The coin is listed for sale on eBay as well. I have modified this thread accordingly. I just figured I'd offer it here to a fellow board member (and of course avoid those dreaded ebay fees) No harm intended and I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Thanks for your interest & your bids :)

All straightened out now. ?

Sorry about that.

The coin is listed for sale on eBay as well. I have modified this thread accordingly. I just figured I'd offer it here to a fellow board member (and of course avoid those dreaded ebay fees) No harm intended and I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Thanks for your interest & your bids :)

No problem here :) was just making sure.

i already placed a bid (and was outbid) last night, just to have it on "my ebay" list, see if maybe I can jump back in closer to the end of the auction. beautiful coin you got here!

good luck!

Your welcome...I pushed it up over your initial purchase price and was the under bidder lol

Shane, I certainly appreciate your help. It unfortunately still sold for less than what I paid (original buyers premium PLUS New York State tax) and after Ebay fees, paypal & shipping, I lost a few bucks. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Thanks again for your bid (thumbs u

I figured that would be the case but when I own a pretty coin...I don't mind losing a few dollars when I sell...it's the cost of appreciating the beauties :foryou:

Dead on! :thumbsup: