• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25th Gold KenedyRARE ANA label NGC PF70 ! UPDATE !

3 posts in this topic

I have 2 coins at NGC being graded at the ANA SHOW... I will be picking them up tomorrow at noon, I am selling 1 of them, This will have the ANA label and will be proof 70... I will try for 3 more coins tomorrow, but scalpers are buying them for 3000.00 right past the u,s, mint booth, The lines are over 14 hours long. In the last 2 days I only had the chance to get 2...The cheapest ones are on ebay are for 4000.00 and the guy sold 2 already with 7 more available..I am looking for a serious buyer of 3500.00.. I will do only personal check, money order or certified bank check.

A lot of people know me here and I don't play games. Who ever is serious let me know asap !!!

As of today 8-7 the mint will be selling no more JFK Gold coins at the ANA. So only 1500 coins total were sold at ANA.. Last chace !!!!

I have the coin in my hand !!!!