• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNBANNED???

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator

You were never banned. Although in my opinion, you're not actually what you purport to be. You're some coin collector who deliberately created this persona just to "get the goats" of the forum members. That makes you about 2 steps from a ban at any given moment.

Thank you, drive through.

Arch

Arch,

Well, I must have thought I was banned. It has happened so many times I could have lost track. I am not one who gives up easy. In time you will all know that KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS is honest.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

parasite, let's not be too hasty with our conclusions here. i think the matter of you being "unbanned" requires a great deal of further study and consultation. sure, it would be easy to give a common "knee jerk" reaction and say you are, but where would that get us? just back to square one and stuck with a king-sized helping of circular logic. i don't know about everyone else, but i've been down that rocky road a few too many times and its a bumpy one. btw, i think you're stinky. thanks!

sorry for not being more specific. stinky was my great uncle. you remind me a lot of him. you both chewed food in the left side of your cheek and wore long underwear year 'round. you both had a dog named "ruffles" and you both liked your vodka with a dash of vermouth. sorry if that brings back painful memories but you were the one who asked.

Frank,

Your uncles DNA has been passed all the way to you in your family tree. It didn't get passed to me. I don't drink alcohol anymore. As I grew older I realized the bible is correct. Your body is your temple and harming that temple is a sin. Our Lords greatest gift to us is life and alcohol shortens that time scale. BTW you need to ask yourself this question. What kind of person makes fun of his own family?

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS