• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Very Gmarguli Christmas

When to open my gift?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. When to open my gift?

93 posts in this topic

I'm still wondering where my gift from gereg is. confused.gif

He told me he was going to hide it in the park where you metal detect. gossip.gif

-JamminJ

No you dolt, I said I was going to bury him in the park after the San Jose show!

I hate being misquoted. sumo.gif

dolt

Dolt? Have you been hanging around jom again?

-JamminJ

What kind of insufficiently_thoughtful_person question is that? insane.gif

hail.gif jom - god of color.

(Colorful language.)

Hoot

The word 'dolt' has shock value. Such as 'dolt of lightning'.

Yes, but "dingus" fills my head with the lovely vision of dingleberries.

-JamminJ

JJ, "dingus" fills my head with visions of excreted dingleberries, therefore, I much prefer your usage of "dolt". Thanks for letting me clear that up. thumbsup2.gif

As for the gift... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OPEN NOW!!! yay.gif

OPEN NOW!!! yay.gifyay.gif

OPEN NOW!!! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

My guess is that the teddy bear themed paper is a residue of the influence that the fiance is exerting on Greg. Should we have a poll about that, too?

JJ, "dingus" fills my head with visions of excreted dingleberries, therefore, I much prefer your usage of "dolt". Thanks for letting me clear that up. thumbsup2.gif

I thought that a dingleberry was already excreted? confused.gif

My guess is that the teddy bear themed paper is a residue of the influence that the fiance is exerting on Greg. Should we have a poll about that, too?

I can save you the time. Manly Greg told finacee to wrap the gift for him. Greg would have stapled it in a grocery bag and given it to James that way.

I bet James has opened the gift. Just today he told me he had no interest in owning a 2003-D Roosevelt dime with Full Bands. Clearly he already opened the gift and now knows he doesn't need this coin!

Greg would have stapled it in a grocery bag and given it to James that way.

Wow, semi-marriage has softened you up. Before you would have just thown it, unwrapped, at me!

-JamminJ

I bet James has opened the gift. Just today he told me he had no interest in owning a 2003-D Roosevelt dime with Full Bands. Clearly he already opened the gift and now knows he doesn't need this coin!

Oh ye of little faith! Here is photographic evidence that the package is unopened. Here it is placed next to the date of today's daily paper hostage style.

673272-giftnpaper.jpg

Send apology FB Roosevelt, please.

-JamminJ

Here is photographic evidence that the package is unopened. Here it is placed next to the date of today's daily paper hostage style.

Can you say Adobe Photoshop?

Just kidding JJ. grin.gif

For the record, I voted for you to wait until Christmas before opening Greg’s gift.

John

Oh ye of little faith! Here is photographic evidence that the package is unopened. Here it is placed next to the date of today's daily paper hostage style.

You've become very good at Photoshop.

Send apology FB Roosevelt, please.

Damn, I sent my last one to TJ for Xmas. boo.gif

And James, just when does this poll end? It's now 9-6 in favor of opening it. Does it end today? Christmas day? New Years day? When?

Who gives a rat's derriere?

And James, just when does this poll end? It's now 9-6 in favor of opening it. Does it end today? Christmas day? New Years day? When?

With an attitude like that, I'm calling UPS to have them not deliver your present and return it to me.

With an attitude like that, I'm calling UPS to have them not deliver your present and return it to me.

Do it. I would have SPENT your FB roosevelt on scotch anyway. boo.gif

Do it. I would have SPENT your FB roosevelt on scotch anyway. boo.gif

Given you taste, I'm sure that dime would have purchased you quite a bit of your favorite ripple.

You've become very good at Photoshop.

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

-JamminJ

The poll is open ended. We can be duscussing this fine topic for months to come!

-JamminJ

The poll is open ended. We can be duscussing this fine topic for months to come!

-JamminJ

Then I will post the answer as to what the gift is. sumo.gif

-JamminJ

27_laughing.gif Doubt it. (You lack the pair.)

-JamminJ

You've already mentioned several different items that may be in the package. No one will believe you. insane.gif

-JamminJ

-JamminJ

You've already mentioned several different items that may be in the package. No one will believe you. insane.gif

-JamminJ

Of course they will. I'm leaving to pick up dinner now. Pick a day this poll ends or I will post the answer when I get back.

-JamminJ

-JamminJ

Of course they will. I'm leaving to pick up dinner now. Pick a day this poll ends or I will post the answer when I get back.

Fine, spoilsport. Poll ends December 25th at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. 893censored-thumb.gif

Have a nice dinner.

-JamminJ

-JamminJ

-JamminJ

Fine, spoilsport. Poll ends December 25th at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. 893censored-thumb.gif

Have a nice dinner.

-JamminJ

Oh Jammin, you shoulda called his bluff!! Youda won!