• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay Seller Question

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone dealt with a seller called "Howardsdirect" (howards@bright.net) on EBay. I did a Buy-it-now with him and his email address bounced when I requested confirmation. Is this guy real or what?

He also lists PayPal payment but states that he does not want to be paid through EBay. Makes me suspicious.

Isn't it frustrating when you finally find a decent coin on Ebay only to have to deal with some clown as a seller? Seems to happen to me all the time. mad.gif

jom

Isn't it frustrating when you finally find a decent coin on Ebay only to have to deal with some clown as a seller? Seems to happen to me all the time. mad.gif

jom

Like attracts like? grin.gif

Hoot

jom

Like attracts like? grin.gif

Hoot

Walked right into that one, didn't I? foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

jom