• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

are coins like hotdogs?

17 posts in this topic

http://www.perpetualkid.com/hot-dog-coin-purse-toddland.aspx

i want the choice hotdogs the fresh kosher beef franks on a charcoal grill

extra well done (burnt outside)

with a traditional bun and spicy mustard with raw sweet onions

i like coins but more specific types and am interested in

more historically significant, with above average eye appeal for whatever

the grade happens to be and scarcer to rarer items

Instead of hot dogs, I prefer kielbasa on a hoagie roll........like you.......burned......but with mustard & relish.

Chris

When I was in Salzburg a couple of weeks ago, I got a traditional Austrian treat from one of the street vendors. It was a spiced pork sausage, grilled, on a honey wheat bun, with spicy mustard, a load of cumin, onions, and a bit of relish. It was delicious - but definitely not good for your breath.

When I was in Salzburg a couple of weeks ago, I got a traditional Austrian treat from one of the street vendors. It was a spiced pork sausage, grilled, on a honey wheat bun, with spicy mustard, a load of cumin, onions, and a bit of relish. It was delicious - but definitely not good for your breath.

I was in Frankfurt, Koln, Switzerland and Berlin the last two weeks of June. I indulged in a couple brats with their spicy mustard and some pomme fritte. I could do without the mayo on the fries though.

i will take both please...........................

salt free lays potato chips from a freshly opened bag but only the top chips in the bag; i dont want the broken pieces at the bottom (thumbs u

and a huge well done/burnt kosher beef frank on a seeded hoagie roll with fresh cut sweet vadilia onions and some spicy mustard please

yes i agree you cant just have one..........................

so please i will take 75 chips and 3 hotdogs please

also a proof 70 ultra cam ngc first day of issue at the ana gold kennedy :cloud9: