• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

update on my cosignment to GreatCollections posted by us navy vet

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Truly cant wait for my coins to go on sale this weekend

Howdy Fellow Collectors,

I wrote a few weeks back about cosigning some coins to Greatcollections. Well it looks like this weekend is the kickoff of my 30 coins they are lot numbers 211040 - 211069 please take a moment to check them out. You may find a few coins you need to fill those hard to fill slots.

Thank you in advance for checking them out hope you find something you need. Happy Collecting and may God Bless...Mike

See more journals by us navy vet

Hi Mike,

Send me an e-mail at ian@greatcollections.com

I can enable a special feature that you can cut/paste code from our site to the buy/sell forum here. It will just list your coins that you are selling.

Regards,

- Ian

Hi Mike,

Send me an e-mail at ian@greatcollections.com

I can enable a special feature that you can cut/paste code from our site to the buy/sell forum here. It will just list your coins that you are selling.

Regards,

- Ian

Mike,

I told you before that Ian will do a good job on auctioning your coins. The message added above just proves the extra he does for us!! (thumbs u

Let us know when you do a money maket post with the link Ian provides you with. :grin:

GOOD LUCK --- Rick

Congrats on your first auction and picking an outstanding company. I buy from Great

Collections, sometimes and wont hesitate to sell with them one day.

I had my first of three (maybe last) auctions with a large auction house recently and it was horrible. Nothing like promised. I had coins stored there and they even sold some of those which they know I wanted to keep. I havent had a phone call returned or email in over 2 months. Bummer. Ive had to hire a forensic accountant to figure out the accounting which they promised would be something they would take care of. Thank God I drew 60% on the sales or Id be in hecka of a mess.

Oh, I think Stacks is a very good company too! Worse experience of my life!

Hugh Stiel

Quick reply in case it isnt clear I think both Great Collection and Stacks or outstanding

companies and great corporate citizens. I hope to continue doing lots of business with both of them and a few other outstanding coin dealers and companies... there s just one I had a issue with.