• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BANNING??????????

11 posts in this topic

People do like them. They are selling. That is no reason to be banned for. There seems to be double standards here. Some people get away with things that others get banned for. Why the unfairness???????

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

The problem is the dictionary is running out of usernames for me to use because I have been banned so many times. Perhaps, I can get it right before that happens.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

I don't think you will ever get it! But sending a PM to Arch. and asking him would be a good start. Then you wont have to guess as to why you keep getting dropped.

par·a·site ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-st)

n.

Biology. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.

One who habitually takes advantage of the generosity of others without making any useful return.

One who lives off and flatters the rich; a sycophant.

A professional dinner guest, especially in ancient Greece.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Latin parastus, a person who lives by amusing the rich, from Greek parastos, person who eats at someone else's table, parasite : para-, beside; see para-1 + stos, grain, food.]