• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inherited coins posted by Kevin Callaway42

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

lots of coins

Two months ago my mother-in-law had passed away and while we were going through her belonging we came across her coin collection. I brought every single coin home. We have 2 coin safes to which I have not had a chance to catalog all of the coins. They are in 20 banker boxes.

See more journals by Kevin Callaway42

Thanks Rick

it was a total shock, my wife asked me to go and see if she was awake and I FOUND her on the floor dead of a heart attack. My wife and her mother were talking again after a 4yr disagreement. My wife is really having a hard time with this but I am getting her through this

My condolences to you and your wife over your mother-in-law's death. I am glad that before your mother-in-law died that she and your wife were talking again or it could have been much worse on your wife. My prayers are with you.

Gary