• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1862 Indian Cent NGC MS63 & 1883 no cent liberty nickel MS64 on ebay

15 posts in this topic

It looks like a nice 63. How come it doesnt have photos of it on ngc's site? Is that extra to get a photo with it when u search the cert number?

No, I don't think they charge an extra for a basic photo, I don't know why they didn't add the picture on search cert number right away. This coin was graded recently last week, so that's probably why they didn't add the pictures just yet?

No, I don't think they charge an extra for a basic photo, I don't know why they didn't add the picture on search cert number right away. This coin was graded recently last week, so that's probably why they didn't add the pictures just yet?

Well darn. I'm digging it though.

Nice coin!

You do have to pay an extra fee for pictures.

Really? I don't even pay a penny for a picture of my 1893-O Morgan Dollar (2599106-001) that I submitted a few months ago.

Thanks Curry.

Is it little too high? I even can take $200 shipped (3% for paypal), everyone?

I didnt think of buying it but the price is good as is.

Nice coin!

You do have to pay an extra fee for pictures.

You're confusing the images you pay for with the low quality scans that they sometimes post showing the slab. The images appear in the cert. verification page. In fairness, I think the scans are worthless, so I'm not sure it matters!

Not a complaint just a question from a non copper collector as I only have one IHC. Question, why dosent it state wether its a RD, RB or BN?

Either way it is nice looking AND civil war, should sell quickly.

1862 Indian Head Cents are made of a copper-nickel composition.

the first Bronze Indian Cent was made in 1864, and only these and the ones after got the color designation.

notice that in 1864, there were 2 different-composition cents made, copper-nickel and bronze (similar to the memorial lincolns of 1982, where 2 different composition cents were made).

Education courtesy of Yonico once again...see why I asked so politely. I knew someone would school me.

Thanks

finally somebody posted a question i actually knew the answer to :grin:

to OP, you did alright on the nickel! i hope you do the same with this IHC!