• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: 1916-S Mercury DIme AU 55 NGC

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I have this beautiful 1916 -S Dime for sale. I got it back from NGC yesterday. I thought that it was going to grade a little higher, but I learned a lesson. I picked it for submission simply because it was the best looking Mercury I had. It has Full Split Bands and is in great shape. Asking $39.99 obo -shipped. She has scratch-proof holder, wouldn't sell her if I didn't need the money so bad.

Also have these Mercury Dimes(NGC) for sale, let me know if you are interested and I will load up some pics

1921 AG 3

1921 D AG 3

1924 S XF 45

1926 S VF Details

-Tom ♠

iframe>

Hey all,

I have this beautiful 1916 -S Dime for sale. I got it back from NGC yesterday. I thought that it was going to grade a little higher, but I learned a lesson. I picked it for submission simply because it was the best looking Mercury I had. It has Full Split Bands and is in great shape. Asking $49.99 obo -shipped. She has scratch-proof holder, wouldn't sell her if I didn't need the money so bad.

Also have these Mercury Dimes(NGC) for sale, let me know if you are interested and I will load up some pics

1921 AG 3

1921 D AG 3

1924 S XF 45

1926 S VF Details

-Tom ♠

iframe>

Your coin is not FSB

Hey all,

I have this beautiful 1916 -S Dime for sale. I got it back from NGC yesterday. I thought that it was going to grade a little higher, but I learned a lesson. I picked it for submission simply because it was the best looking Mercury I had. It has Full Split Bands and is in great shape. Asking $39.99 obo -shipped. She has scratch-proof holder, wouldn't sell her if I didn't need the money so bad.

1921 AG 3

1921 D AG 3

1924 S XF 45

1926 S VF Details

-Tom ♠

iframe>

:takeit: the 1916 S via PM