• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to submit: 1987 china Panda set 5 oz + 1 oz silver?

2 posts in this topic

Hey

I have a set of 1987 pandas, 1 oz & 5 oz, I want to submit for grading. Not sure how to do that..

Do I need to send them with 2 separate forms since the 5 oz coin needs an oversize holder? The reason I'm asking is, when I choose "oversized holder" in the additional services on the online form, it applies the $20 fee to all the coins on the submission and not just to that 1 line.

Also, if I do need two separate forms, do I get charge twice the handling fee and/or shipping fee on the submission?

Thank you for your help!

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. Yes, Oversize coins must be submitted on a separate form. You would need to pay the handling fee on both submission forms but you can choose to combine shipping (you can select this on the online submission form or write it in bold on a paper submission form).