• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dimefreak has leaped off the Monster Bandwagon

10 posts in this topic

Moving my funds into a less crowded niche market. So I am stratigicly moving my coins over the coming months.

First coin had sold twice in last two year for more than I am asking and there was no mention of the type B Reverse. Appears under graded. But let's face it.... The Nuclear colors are what drive the price on this coin. Its $270 FIRM. Don't love it than send it back. Sent on approval to select customers.

IMG_20131012_225334_zpsb2f787ad.jpg

Pcgs said it was a 64.... Ankur I can send it to you. If your jaw don't drop send it back. FWIW I say it needs a whole new regrade to get the variety on the holder and needs to up grade. I could see this in a 66 holder

Dimefreak has leaped off the Monster Bandwagon

Does this mean that you are going to sell off all of your toners including your profile coin? What market niche are you moving to?

Ha Ha --- I just got a laugh out of that one!! ---- GOOD TRY!! :)

FWIW I say it needs a whole new regrade to get the variety on the holder and needs to up grade. I could see this in a 66 holder

Seems that would be a waste of time and money since the realized prices between a 64 and a 66 do not seem to be that much different.

Like you originally said; the color on this piece is what will dictate desire and eventual price.

Very nice Washington. (thumbs u

FWIW I say it needs a whole new regrade to get the variety on the holder and needs to up grade. I could see this in a 66 holder

Seems that would be a waste of time and money since the realized prices between a 64 and a 66 do not seem to be that much different.

Like you originally said; the color on this piece is what will dictate desire and eventual price.

Very nice Washington. (thumbs u

Actually it would be the TOP POP Type B. And price guide st $260. But I still agree... Its the color! Thanks!