• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for 1911-D $2.50 gold quarter eagle NGC AU58

8 posts in this topic

Exploring a few leads...hopefully one will pan out. I've found several with what appear to be copper spots and have avoided those for my own personal eye appeal. This will be the last coin to complete my set.

I closed on a sale of the 11-D last night. This will complete my set! All the coins are NGC AU58 or MS61.

I would like to say congrats. Are they all NGC or both NGC and PCGS?

I closed on a sale of the 11-D last night. This will complete my set! All the coins are NGC AU58 or MS61.

The post which you quoted indicated that they are all NGC.

The post which you quoted indicated that they are all NGC.

Opps I didn't realize that. Thanks for correcting me and informing me on my mistake.

Thanks - I have been chipping away at it for a few years. All the coins are in NGC slabs.

I don't know of any other gold sets that are remotely attainable for my coin budget so I will focus on type collecting now.