• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*****EIGHT PIECE LOT OF KEY DATE COINS*****

5 posts in this topic

Accepting offers for an eight piece lot containing Key Date coins from various series. Please feel free to PM me with any reasonable offer. I will try to respond to all offers A.S.A P. Following is the list of Key Dates being offered for sale. Scanned photos can be provided upon request.

1. 1877 INDIAN CENT NGC VF-30, CHOCOLATE BROWN W/ SMOOTH SURFACES.

2. 1909-S INDIAN CENT NGC AU-55, 3 3/4 DIAMONDS, BEAUTIFUL WOOD GRAIN REVERSE.

3. 1909-S VDB LINCOLN CENT NGC AU-55, SOLID FOR THE GRADE.

4. 1955 D.D.O. LINCOLN CENT ANACS AU-58, SOLID FOR THE GRADE.

5. 1937-D 3 LEG BUFFALO NICKEL PCGS AU-50, FULL HORN -INCLUDING TIP.

6. 1916-D MERCURY DIME ANACS VG-8, ALOT OF DETAIL FOR THE GRADE.

7.1942/1 MERCURY DIME ANACS VF-30, BEAUTIFULLY TONED, BLUES, REDS, AND GOLDS.

8. 1889-CC MORGAN DOLLAR NGC F-15 ALOT OF DETAIL FOR THE GRADE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME !

Sincerely,

Reid1836

Sounds like a UN Summit for coins with all of the big-wigs gathered.

Probably not too many collectors could shell out the big bucks for the lot. You may need to sell them individually or sell the whole lot to a dealer.

Nice coins, though!

Hi EZ_E,

You may have a point there. But, I thought I would give the NGC forum first shot. I have enjoyed reading and responding to many interesting topics here for quite some time. Sometimes I just like to remain in the background and see the many different persona`s emerge. I`ve collected coins for some 30 years and have learned quite alot from the people here.I think of it as comparable to giving a friend first chance at buying them, before trying to sell them on the open market (eBay). Usually I list here simultaneously with listing on eBay. But, thought I would make the gesture.

That's a stand up gesture, Reid.

I just got a great bargain on an AU 1839 Reeded bust half which I only paid $200 for. Jeff Tryka posted his e-bay link on this forum. Unbelievably, I bid the minimum and there were no other bids on the coin even though it was listed for almost a week. Even $300 would have been a decent price for the coin. Great type coin which I needed for my collection.

Well, Merry Christmas and take care!

A great bunch of coins to offer to the forum! I'd love to have a few of those in my collection, but as it goes, the lot would be fairly pricey (and you should get every dime you deserve). So, good luck Reid! thumbsup2.gif I'm sure if they don't sell here, then they will get gobbled up in auction.

Hoot