• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC MS67RD 1946 Lincoln Wheat Ear cent lst CAC Sticker posted by hunter's gold

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

1st one graded MS67RD for this year

Hi Everyone. Please be respectful as far as your thoughts and comments on CAC. I recently had some coins sent off too CAC by a fellow CS member for me. They were all Lincoln Wheat Ear cents between 1934-1958. My NGC MS67RD 1946 Lincoln Wheat Ear cent filled in I believe the last vacant slot that did not have a coin sticker at MS67RD between 1934-1958. They are tough on Lincolns. I had a few more that sticker as well between 34-58. Kind of cool too fill in the last vacant non doubled die slot. A big thanks too a fellow CS ember. As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

15638.jpg

See more journals by hunter's gold

WHAT!!! No GOLD beans ???

CAC is a good extra investment. As you decide to keep or sell those stickers sure get their money paid back to you.

Of course if they don't sticker --- you know what to sell -- FAST!! :grin:

Doug,

That is one fine looking cent and a nice set it belongs to. I have been debating sending in my 47 in 67RD but I'm hesitant that it won't make it and be virtually worthless if he downgrades it. Still thinking about it because I personally think it would grade. We'll see.

Again, fine coin and nice set.

Michael

Nice coin Doug and definitely worthy of the green bean. I don't see any downside of this for you. If CAC doesn't approve your coin, no harm done since I think their population report is only searchable by the certified number they accept. Therefore, all the coins that get beaned is a feather in your cap and the others retain their grade assigned by either PCGS or NGC. Remember, if CAC doesn't bean a coin it doesn't mean the coin isn't worthy of the grade. It only means that in their opinion the coin is not strong for the grade.

Gary