• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Delete

2 posts in this topic

Hello again all,

I've had some success moving some of the assortment of NGC graded and attributed Friendly Eagle Ikes that I was sitting on, but I still have these three. So I decided to try something a little different and sell them in a collector's/investor's lot:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121369660957?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This lot has 2 MS 66's, which is 50% of the total population of this grade level graded by NGC and 1 MS 64, which has a population of 8. I've priced it competitively for the grades based on research I've done. David Lawrence sold a ANACS MS66 for $742. There are two dealers on Ebay right now selling FEVs....one has one of the other 2 NGC graded and attributed MS 66 Friendly Eagles priced at $1000. Another dealer has a FEV graded by NGC, but not attributed for $1,200. After allowing for the premium an NGC coin would have over an ANACS and factoring the prices of the dealers, I've priced the whole lot of 3 for $1,600.....$800 a piece for the MS66's and I'm throwing the MS 64 in for free!! I'm also taking offers on these so please send them!! Shipping is also free!

Thanks for checking them out and hopefully these guys can find some new homes!!

~Tom

A less than one day left bump! Send me those offers please!!