• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting CAC Advertisement

122 posts in this topic

How does the owner know that, that's what I'm asking. How does he or she know the rejection isn't on the quality of the coin?

By reading what holders and coins CAC accepts. It is stated clearly on the home page.

OK, I looked, I can't find anything on what holders they accept. I do see references on the site to PCGS and NGC holders. My coin is in an ICG holder, e.g. I don't see anything on the site that rules-in only PCGS and NGC holders.

Look under Faqs #6

Yes, I saw that. I was looking for where it says CAC only stickers PCGS and NGC holders. I see all over where it says what it means when it stickers those holders. I don't see anything that says those are the only holders it stickers.

I don't see it on the website either. The membership folder I received a few years ago made it plain. I believe there was a document in it that stated that only PCGS and NGC certified coins are accepted. (It's at the bottom of my filing cabinet or I'd tell you for sure.) I do know CAC's submission forms clearly label a column that the submitter fills in as PCGS or NGC. There are no other options.

Thanks, Fishy, that's something I wouldn't otherwise know. I have a reason for the question. It deals with public disclosure. The public can easily get the wrong idea when it comes to the competence of the other TPGs when it never sees any CAC-endorsed "A or B" coins in any of those holders. If the public knew CAC is only for PCGS and NGC holders, that would explain it.

How does the owner know that, that's what I'm asking. How does he or she know the rejection isn't on the quality of the coin?

By reading what holders and coins CAC accepts. It is stated clearly on the home page.

OK, I looked, I can't find anything on what holders they accept. I do see references on the site to PCGS and NGC holders. My coin is in an ICG holder, e.g. I don't see anything on the site that rules-in only PCGS and NGC holders.

Look under Faqs #6

Yes, I saw that. I was looking for where it says CAC only stickers PCGS and NGC holders. I see all over where it says what it means when it stickers those holders. I don't see anything that says those are the only holders it stickers.

If you are really that slow and thick and are not just playing games then you are wasting my time and everybody here on this forum. I am through trying to explain to some one who is just trying to create problems as his sole source of entertainment

I think he is used to billable hours.

MJ

I dealt with lawyers for over 20 years. You can't tell any of them anything thanks for the heads up