• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1948-D roll of cents posted by KPARKE

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Just picked up a roll of 1948-D Lincolns

This should prove interesting for me. I have a few coins to send in to be graded. A few 1956 D/D cents, a 1911 rd cent, and now I have to go through this roll of '48-D's. IF things go well, I should have a few more MS-67's to add to the collection. IF not? well let's just say that I am going to have some coins for sale to fund the acquisition of some more coins. I also have that 1955 Cameo Proof set to send in. I just may go broke doing this!

See more journals by KPARKE

If you "go broke" it's your fault for wasting money having pocket change "graded."

But since I do not drink or smoke, And most of the coins should go a 66 that I have looked at so far, I stand to do a little better than pocket change, I will keep you posted .The 56 D/D's are all red and lustrous, came out of one of my pocket change rolls that I bought for 15.00. SO, I am not spending much on the buying, it is more the grading.I mean 10 of them at one time adds up.