• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Show Thread...

17 posts in this topic

Didnt see one... sorry if this was already posted...

But who's going to the LB Show this week ?

What board member dealers are going to be there at what tables ?

Post your newps & photos from the show !

I will be there on Thursday - and maybe Saturday.

Snow in Long Beach? Wow.....that's very unusual and certainly worthy of a thread or two..... Oh.....just reread the title....sorry....up all night scribbling.

Will be there the entire show... Table #448.

Stop by, say hello and check out some coins. Always like to see everyone's new purchases too!!!!

:)

Mike

@jom - I will be getting there hopefully at opening and will be staying until they throw me out... Let me know if you want to grab lunch or perhaps if we get a couple more people we can do a group thing.

@illini - I will make it a point to stop by and say hello. You definitely have some beautiful coins on the site.

@RWB - if it would only snow in LA I would be much happier.

@jom - I will be getting there hopefully at opening and will be staying until they throw me out... Let me know if you want to grab lunch or perhaps if we get a couple more people we can do a group thing.

@illini - I will make it a point to stop by and say hello. You definitely have some beautiful coins on the site.

@RWB - if it would only snow in LA I would be much happier.

Maybe we can meet at Illini's table....??? I usually get to the show between 10-11....

jom

Sounds good...see if you can get anyone else to show up...maybe ATS people or whatever.

jom

I'll be there on Friday afternoon. Mostly hanging out with left coast VAM guys, but I'll make a point stop buy illini420's table sometime.

Sounds good...see if you can get anyone else to show up...maybe ATS people or whatever.

jom

I was banned ATS many moons ago and alas I no longer post there... but I will see if I know of anyone else that is going who would like to join in for lunch.

I'll be at my table then too ;) See you at the show!!!

Yeah, I can't imagine you NOT wanting a bunch of collectors to meet at your table during a show. lol

jom

jom - thanks for meeting up with me today. I really enjoyed talking coins with you.

Thank you !

The highlight of the day though - holding a 1792 Half Disme - my dream coin.

Great to see you guys today at the show!

1792 Half Disme???? Where was that one at???? Would like to check that one out too if you didn't buy it ;)

Mike

Great to see you guys today at the show!

1792 Half Disme???? Where was that one at???? Would like to check that one out too if you didn't buy it ;)

Mike

Great time yesterday! Thanks for the Bust Quarter.

Thanks to TonerGuy also...fun making the rounds.

On the Half Disme...I think John McIntosh had it...I could be wrong though... hm

jom

Yeah McIntosh had it - priced to sell at $27,000

I would keep that in my pocket as a pocket piece (in the slab of course) and show it to anyone that would listen for 7 seconds... lol