• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN show thread???

13 posts in this topic

I could have sworn their was already a thread started about who was attending the FUN show in Ft.Lauderdale next month, but I can't seem to find it???

Well the bottom line is that I just learned that I will be able to go to the show, which I am very happy about. It won't be a show for me though if I can't meet and great a bunch of foruum members so if you are going and you know when.......please induldge and tell me again if you've already posted it somewhere.

If theire are any pre-plned events where folks are hooking up that would be cool too. If you don't like me and don't want to let me know about any secret forum gathering's...that would be cool too 893applaud-thumb.gif

By the way I am planning to bring my toners so folks will be able to see them up close and personal headbang.gif

I am wondering how everyone will know who's who???? I went to a comic show once and I never ran into any board members since I couldn't walk up to every stranger and ask them if they were on the forum.

Maybe I'll have a T-shirt printed up with Kryptonitecomics on it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can page forum members. "NGC Forum Member please come to the NGC booth". It works.

I've always figured that I'd just look for an eerie red glow around someone if I wanted to find Greg.

Tom's easy to spot: Look for the Marge Simpson hair.

TDN constantly walks with a limp.

EVP is usually sick and dying. Looks like a NyQuil case if there ever was one.

I've met few others face-to-face, but the NGC gang is fun to goad, as they are huddled like cattle corralled in a snowstorm. (Probably too much of a Montana image.)

I'm just venting my envy for not being able to attend.

Hoot

OK....let's make this a little easier..............for those attending I will have something on that says kryptonitecomics on it and here is a picture of me......I haven't changed since this was taken:

backtothefuture.jpg

I haven't changed since this was taken

God Almighty, I bet those clothes are rank by now! 893whatthe.gif I hope you'll change before the show KC! flamed.gif

smirk.gif Hoot

OK....let's make this a little easier..............for those attending I will have something on that says kryptonitecomics on it and here is a picture of me......I haven't changed since this was taken:

backtothefuture.jpg

You don't see those "Back To The Future" cars anymore.

What happened to them all?

You don't see those "Back To The Future" cars anymore.

What happened to them all?

The Delorans had a lot of production problems and there aren't parts for them so I would say a majority of them didn't survive. There wasn't a lot to start with and as they broke down......there just wasn't a surplus of parts to repair them with.

I always wanted to own one and the one's that are still around can be picked up pretty cheap from what I hear.....not sure what they consider cheap though, but they only came with V-6's so there not fast cars from what I can tell.

I haven't changed since this was taken

God Almighty, I bet those clothes are rank by now! 893whatthe.gif I hope you'll change before the show KC! flamed.gif

smirk.gif Hoot

Your a real hoot.... hoot stooges.gif

I shower once a month whether I need to or not thumbsup2.gifscrewy.gif