• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did you ever feel your coins were haunted ???

13 posts in this topic

Well you can call the SyFy Channel and have them removed from your SDB...

There's a paranormal show that looks at haunted items as the source of strange goings on... anyone watch it ?

It's pretty entertaining.

Haunted Collector - SyFy

Many of the coins posted here do appear to be "Alive" :insane:

Is it possible that spirits could manifest themselves in coins? Who knows (shrug)

I however, have never had such an experience.

I had to try it, I took my 1921 Morgan Dollar and got an airtight case for it. Then I placed it on a board and it rolled downhill. Holy cow it rolled back up to me!!! Can it be haunted? I know it's old but it can't be a haunted coin.

Oh wait, I know what it is, I just visited the Oregon Vortex. I guess it's not a haunted coin after all!

My question would be whether good or bad karma could ever be attached to a coin or other physical object due to what was done with it in the past, squabbles due to it, etc.. One of those things that is probably impossible to prove either way.

Nope - not a joke. There's actually a TV series that cover this type of "haunting."

They even had a "coin" that was supposedly found in a cemetery and thought to be haunted...

The hauntings are traced to a coin that Corey found in cemetery and brought back to the house. It was involved in a tragedy that carried 26 members of a traveling circus (!) back in 1903!

Even the Hope Diamond was thought to be cursed.

Has there ever been a coin thought to be truly cursed ??

My question would be whether good or bad karma could ever be attached to a coin or other physical object due to what was done with it in the past, squabbles due to it, etc.. One of those things that is probably impossible to prove either way.

Any coin stolen from a dealer's case carries bad karma.

What about a $100K collection bought for $50K? Coins or currency sold under false pretenses or misrepresented? How does that ethical/karma process work itself out? Deceivers end up being deceived themselves?