• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1964 Accent Hair Kennedys AVAIL!!!. Any other fanatics out there???

1 post in this topic

Hello. I am an Accent Hair "freak"... (hence the name)! My obsession has left me with several awesome Accent Hair Kennedys. The Accent Hair Kennedy is a relatively common coin, it is not however commonly found in spot free, high grade. finding them in high grade cameo's can be especially difficult. Deep/Ultra Cameo Accent Hairs are actually very scarce and incredibly hard to find in pretty much any grade. -if you have any of those avail. Id love to chat.

I am wondering if anyone here is interested in any AH Kens, I have pretty much any and all grades available and am open to all possibilities. for something like an Ultra/Deep Cam AH, although I do not currently have any in, I believe I could find one in a relatively short amount of time if that's what you are after.

If there is any specific AH you are after, maybe for a registry set... I believe there is a good chance I have it. I could make someone here a great deal on the one you are looking for, I am also open to any/all trades -as long as it's coins or coin related.

A few of the notable 1964 Accent Hair Kennedys I currently have are:

PF69Cameo

PF69*

PF69

PF68Cam

PF68

PF67Cam

PF67*

PF67.

I also have pretty much whatever available grade you might be looking for in regular 1964 Kennedy proofs as well.

Here are a couple on Ebay that I started at .99 w/no reserve, that are ending tomorrow.

1964 Kennedy proof, PF67 UltraCameo Ebay ending Sunday 5/11

1964 Kennedy proof PF69CAMEO Ebay ending 5/11

If you are looking for any 1964 Kennedy proof AH or not, please let me know and we can discuss prices, and/or trade possibilities! Thank You.