• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Roosevelt Dime Varieties. RPMs, DDRs, Obv Types. Mostly Silver.

1 post in this topic

A few Roosevelt dime varieties for sale. All coins come in a Premier holder and shipped for free. PayPal payment is preferred.

UPDATE: Coins are going to be listed on eBay this week.

1963 Proof

DDR FS-802 (018) (CONECA RPM-009 I-CCW)

ANACS PF 65

$28

SOLD

The tone on this proof is spotty but the blue is pretty bright. The photos on the left have been sort of “juiced” to pick up the color. The holder doesn't let light shine over the rim, so the coin always looks too dark (like in the right-hand photo) when photographed straight on. This is an okay looking coin though...sort of psychedelic on the reverse.

jg7ebd.jpg5ff3mx.jpg

2wlwn5l.jpgwijx90.jpg

1970-D

DDR FS-802 (CONECA DDR-004 I-CW)

MDS

Ch. Unc.

$19

SOLD

From an original bank roll, a nice bright and white on both sides with a clear DDR. Bottom torch band line is present but less than 50% complete. Vertical lines are also incomplete and crossed by marks. There is also small places with missing lamination on both sides. One of these places is seen in the bottom right photo under the E.

fxt3br.jpg29ide8.jpg

25jbosk.jpg2cdwjf7.jpg205r23t.jpg

1950-D

D/D CONECA RPM-001

MDS

Unc. Full Torch Band Lines

$9

SOLD

Lacking a bit of luster and with russet/brown discoloration mostly around the perimeter on both sides. A nice clear RPM, though, and fully struck and uninterrupted torch lines.

30namnm.jpg2rdhpcj.jpg

2my52s5.jpg2hnq71e.jpgjjy6ma.jpg

1947-S

S/S FS-503 (CONECA RPM-002)

LDS

Ch. AU

$9

SOLD

Very close to uncirculated with just slight wear on the highest points. Mostly white but has lost a bit of luster with slight graying discoloration on both sides. There are many nicer examples of this RPM but a nice clear RPM.

2crvhg5.jpg30u3jfm.jpg

11gt8uu.jpg1zdmcu0.jpg2udzss1.jpg

1946-S

Type I Obverse (Weak JS)

Trumpet-tailed Mintmark

Ch. Unc. Near FT

$9

SOLD

Nice white on both sides but has a weaker strike on both sides, particularly on the reverse most evident in significant loss of depth in STATES OF and the A of AMERICA. It has the Type I obverse strike that is markered by; extra distance between the Y of LIBERTY and the hair forelock, smaller, weaker JS initials, a more pointed nose, and deeper facial characteristics on Roosevelt's cheek. The dime also has a nice torch strike, however both the vertical and horizontal band lines are crossed by marks.

mj3bd5.jpg2ld9c21.jpg

2jg2c20.jpg5btljl.jpg21an1wl.jpg

1964-P

Pointed 9 Obverse

Ch. Unc.

$8

SOLD

With the Pointed 9 obverse, this dime is mostly white with good luster but small dark spots and light toning around the rim on both sides. Vertical lines appear fully struck, but lower band line is only about 50% complete. This dime has a quite noticeable contact mark on the cheek.

6oq0cl.jpg2zppafl.jpg

14wx0uc.jpg4rt7ba.jpg4i0nkk.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the poor quality photos. I only have an iPhone right now to take photos. But I can take more of any specific coin if you want and post them here. I'm pretty firm on the individual prices, but will take $75 for all six if they're all still available.

And again, I'll cover the shipping costs to anywhere in the U.S. PM me if you're interested in any.

More of my dimes at auction on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Dimes-/11956/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=bulkguesser