• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MS 69 PL / DPL / DMPL 5 oz ATBs

4 posts in this topic

For sale here

Any payment types accepted. Shipping will be delayed for checks to clear unless you have an established history here. Add $2.25 for first-class shipping (up to 13 ounces) / $5.85 priority mail. 7-day returns. Please ask if you have any questions.

5 ounce silver America the Beautiful bullion coins:

* 2012 El Yunque, PCGS MS 69 PL (all pictures here). The reflectivity is high for the designation. $205 each.

1a.jpg3a.jpg

* 2012 El Yunque, NGC MS 69 DPL. $229. Highly reflective; one of the two most reflective El Yunques out of a number of DPL/DMPLs I bought. Note the slight abrasion around some of the obverse lettering, which is on all of the most reflective El Yunques I've encountered and must have been present on the die in the earliest strikings.

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg1.jpg

* 2012 Chaco, ultraprooflike/nearly perfect-mirror obverse. NGC graded, several available. Most of the coins are accurately designated as prooflike overall by NGC based on the reverses, but the obverses have amazing reflectivity, with almost perfect mirrors (much more reflective than deep mirror prooflike; basically like looking in a mirror if you look at your reflection, even through the slab). The effect is especially striking on this design with the large open field at the top. The obverse reflectivity of this batch of Chacos I bought is much greater than I've seen on any other 5-ounce ATB coins, including a number graded DPL/DMPL.

0.jpgDetails in this thread.