• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet PR-68*Cameo Kennedy,and value question

11 posts in this topic

1969-S: 652724-testze.JPG

652726-testez.JPG

I just love the cameo contrast,sometimes these cams have more eye appeal than DCam/UCams.

Now as for the value question.According to the NGC census for 69-S in Cameo,

grade population

68 113

68* 17

69 169

69* 17

Now I know that the 69-S is a common date and isn't worth that much in Cameo,but what would this example be worth in regards to other grades?

Would it be the equivalent of a 68UCam,69Cam,etc.

Thanks,

Hayden

Would it be the equivalent of a 68UCam,69Cam,etc.

A PF68CAM* is likely worth less than a PF69CAM. Most people will go for the grade with this coin instead of a one-sided heavier cameo. Also, a PF68UCAM isn't an expensive coin, so it's not like a lot of people are priced out of the market and would be happy with a lower graded example.

While he doesn't have any for sale at this moment, check out Cameron Kiefer's eBay auctions (sampleslab) and he usually has a bunch of these for sale.

While he doesn't have any for sale at this moment, check out Cameron Kiefer's eBay auctions (sampleslab) and he usually has a bunch of these for sale.

It's a small coin world after all! bumpit.gif

I've bought from Cameron plenty of times,and that's where I picked this beauty up 893applaud-thumb.gifHe's a great guy to deal with,highly recomended. thumbsup2.gif

Hey guys,I was rather suprised to see this thread back at the top. I hung on to this coin for a few months I think,and then got rid of it in a trade. I think the guy I sold it to eventually turned it for $25. I completely forgot about this coin but I do wonder if it would have been worth more now then when I first got it.Greg??? grin.gif

-Hayden

A year of Madmarty and Russ blowing up the Kennedy pop reports probably makes it a $5.00 coin now 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

Well in that case I'm adding their names to the BoneHead Thread.

Jerry boo.gif

A year of Madmarty and Russ blowing up the Kennedy pop reports probably makes it a $5.00 coin now 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

Well in that case I'm adding their names to the BoneHead Thread.

Jerry boo.gif

Well spoken