• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its happening again. Problem adding images to the registry.

4 posts in this topic

Arch,

I'm having a problem adding images to the registry for a new coin again. I added a new coin to my Silver Commemoratives 1892-1954 set without issue. I then added images for the coin and I got the message saying that they uploaded O.K., however when I click on the coin's ID# to view them the window says 'image not available'

I was able to add a description for the coin with no problem after the image upload didn't work. I tried all the things you recommended the last time, cleared my cache, closed my browser, etc. with no effect. The coin is the PANAMA-PACIFIC 1915-S and its ID is 301617-004. I noticed that the registry was upgraded recently, could this have something to do with the problem?

John

• Administrator

Hi Wihlborg,

It could be related. We made some code changes that were deployed yesterday, and we also moved the registry to a new server. On the up side:

1. Some nice new features like the fact that your login will no longer time out until/if you close your browser

2. The new server seems to be performing better than the old one in terms of speed of page loads

However, we may run into a bug or two from the server change. They are also working on some things on the NGC back end systems over the weekend and that could have an effect as well. We'll look into this picture upload problem. In the meantime, I would wait until Monday to do any more uploading. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Arch

Thanks for getting back to me so soon Arch. No problem, I’ll wait until Monday to see if it’s cleared up. I did notice that I didn’t time out while I was writing the coins description, but thought I must have be mistaken on the amount of time I took before going bake to the registry. crazy.gif

Have a great Thanksgiving!

John