• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Roosevelt RPM CONECA Listing

11 posts in this topic

Just got word today that CONECA will be listing a new RPM that I sent in to Dr. James Wiles for examination two weeks ago.

1952-D Roosevelt dime D/D Rotated CW will be listed as RPM-003. See photo below of the RPM, or I just created a Wordpress blog to put up photos, here: www.1952d10crpm003.wordpress.com

I believe that this RPM may already be listed by Kevin Flynn under RPM-003 as well.

15431.png

See more journals by Mr. Smith Guesser

Very nice!! Coneca is a great outfit. My girlfriend actually snagged a doubled die Ottoman nickel 20 Para for me from one of the dealers she checks out for her American collecting ventures and we sent pics of it to Coneca. Ken Potter said that it should be appearing on the site pretty soon. It's fun to discover new varieties!! Congratulations!

~Tom

Luke,

I got a roll of 1942-S quarters from Ron as he wanted me to put that eagle eye on them. I don't see any varieties listed for this coin yet. I found a DDO that has a second lower spike for the upper serif on the I in LIBERTY and the reverse is doubled all the way in -- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Check your CONECA listings and see if this would be a new RPM as well. I'll do a journal on my findings this week!!

Thanks---Rick

I don't see a specific listing that would match either. It would be here: http://varietyvista.com/Variety%20Master%20Listings/washington%20doubled%20dies%201942.htm#_1942-S

I forgot if I've asked if you're a CONECA member. It's cheap to join and submit. And the turnaround time is crazy fast (FME) compared to TPGs. Most times I have my coins back in about 2 weeks. And I like the ErrorScope. I really can't say enough good things about them. I should be their salesman.

Ah...too bad. In the world of VAMs it might be a whole new listing! -- well, that's an exaggeration.