• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pcgs/ngc proof 70 deep/ultra cam first day of issue baltimore tag baseball $5

4 posts in this topic

those pcgs proof 70 deep cameo and ngc proof 70 ultra cameo first day of issue tag at the baltimore show 5 dollar gold baseball curved coins

will these be 3,000 4,000 5,000 7000 ?? coins with huge demand??

inquiring minds want to know........................ no lol i dont have or own any i dont collect modern coins but my friend has one and he asked me and i cant find any pricing at all but i think they are too new

so are they the next big thing in modern coins with huge demand and pricing to boot??

first curved coins and they look cool to boot

maybe i should have bought a set lol .....................

There were only ~12,000 proof $5 struck. Nowhere near that many were released FDOI. I'd say no more than 2k at tops were probably released live and less than that in 70.

I'm starting to get tired of this series already, and I don't even have one, and have hardly even seen one. A dealer gave me glimpse of one of the silver dollars in Baltimore.

Supposedly I'm on the backorder list and get something by the middle of the summer. I guess if I'd been juiced I would have stood in line at Baltimore, but going by the photos these things don't even look visually interesting any more.

This is starting to remind me of the 1984-W Olympics $10 gold coin where the dealer got coins 10 months before I got anything. After I when through several levels of the mint bureaucracy over a period of two months I finally got a coin. By then my interest was gone.