• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know PCCoins?

10 posts in this topic

I did a deal with him on the 4th and as soon as I sent PayPal all communications stopped. I'm not concerned about the money because I can recover it from PayPal, I'm more concerned about him.

He's been around the forums a long time and I don't think he would just disappear. So if anyone knows him him, reach out and make sure he's alright. He hasn't responded to PMs or emails in over a week.

He hasn't been on the PCGS boards since the 5th so I just sent him an e-mail to the last e-mail address I had on file for him directing him to this thread.

He hasn't been on the PCGS boards since the 5th so I just sent him an e-mail to the last e-mail address I had on file for him directing him to this thread.

Thanks Shane.

I hope he's okay.

He is one of the good guys. I hope he is OK. I remember when i got sick all of a sudden and i really did not have any computer access in the hospital when i was admitted for a couple of days. All they had was TV and phone. So i hope we hear from him soon.

Yeah, he's a good guy - but he does disappear fairly often. Not sure what his situation these days is, but he'll post a few times, including BSTs, and then disappear for days. He's somewhat sporadic in his posting and his responding to PM's. But, the coins always come through - you just have to be a little patient.