• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDSAD

17 posts in this topic

Still figuring out the A though...any mints have the letter A as a mint mark?

Paris and Berlin

OK, so now you have San Fransisco, Denver, San Fransisco, Dark Side (Paris/Berlin) and finally Denver.

Ok sorry I'm trying to figure out how to attach images to this message board and made a mistake while testing of how to do this, and ended up posting my test to the board...

But on the other hand some of your responses were hilarious!

Sorry.. I'm still trying to figure out how to delete the post

Ok sorry I'm trying to figure out how to attach images to this message board and made a mistake while testing of how to do this, and ended up posting my test to the board...

You need to post the opposite of what you want to delete, so they cancel each other out. Start a new topic with the subject "LKL:K". That should do the trick.

You need to post the opposite of what you want to delete, so they cancel each other out. Start a new topic with the subject "LKL:K". That should do the trick.

Huh?

Chris