• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTG on my new 1833 CBH (GRADE REVEALED, LAST COMMENT)

8 posts in this topic

these are the seller's pics, all i did was crop them and place on black background.

although not very high grade, i like the original look of this piece.

this coin is graded by a TPG that is not PCGS or NGC, but i think the grade assigned is right where it should be.

care to guess what it graded?

123_zpsc8e5476c.jpg

Very attractive CBH. The light devices highlighted by the colorful fields are not all that common. Nice pick up.

I'll go VF35.

Carl

I am not as high on this coin as some other people. It looks like a piece that might have been cleaned with soap and water and then placed in a coin envelope while it was still damp. The result was part of the coin is toned to a color some people like, and other areas that were touched the envelope stayed white.

I'll give it VF-35 sharpness with a possible "no grade" because of the cleaning and general appearance. Don't despair a lot of collectors like this look, especially the toned parts. I'm just the exception.

Well, this coin is graded ANACS VF35 (small white holder)

Like I said in my previous post above, I think it's graded accurately and right where it should be.

Thanks for all the comments!