• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reverse of Coin showing on front of slab

2 posts in this topic

I took a coin into my local shop to get graded and would like to have the reverse of the coin showing on the front of the slab.....

How exactly do I go about doing that through him? He hasn't mailed it in yet, but I'm just wondering so I can call and ask him to do that. Thanks.

Any chance NGC is going to start crossing ANACS coins?

Thanks

• Administrator

Thank you for the questions. You may request "Reverse Side Up" on the submission form but NGC will do this at its discretion and most coins will not be holdered with the reverse side up unless there is something particularly noteworthy about the reverse.

There are no plans to start accepting ANACS coins for CrossOver. These may be submitted in the ANACS holder to NGC but you would need to sign a consent form indicating that NGC can remove the coins from the holder and that they may receive a lower grade or no grade.