• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Changes Would You Like to See in eBay's Policies About Selling Coins?

2 posts in this topic

A lot of people complain about selling coins on eBay. Sometimes it's about dealing with difficult buyers or getting screwed over by a buyer. But other times it's about eBay's listing policies.

Personally, I would like to be able to include a grade number in the title and description of raw coins. To me a number grade is an opinion anyway. And while NGC and PCGS do have way much more experience than me in grading, I think their opinions should be just as valid as mine.

What, if any, changes to eBay's policies about selling coins would you like to see made?

A lot of people complain about selling coins on eBay. Sometimes it's about dealing with difficult buyers or getting screwed over by a buyer. But other times it's about eBay's listing policies.

Personally, I would like to be able to include a grade number in the title and description of raw coins. To me a number grade is an opinion anyway. And while NGC and PCGS do have way much more experience than me in grading, I think their opinions should be just as valid as mine.

What, if any, changes to eBay's policies about selling coins would you like to see made?

I despise eBay as it is right now, but actually have only a single major complaint, and that's the "PayPal ONLY" philosophy. I refuse to sell on eBay as long as that philosophy remains in place.