• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay listings end Wed. night - mostly NICE bust halves

4 posts in this topic

James,

I noticed that you have relisted that A&R quarter that I returned a while back. I've thought about that coin a good bit since then and have regretted returning it. I've put it on my watch list and may bid again if you don't decide I'm a bad customer and block me. I promise, I won't return it again.

I just wanted to post this publicly instead of in a PM to let everyone know it really is a nice coin, despite the hairlines that bothered me the first time. I wouldn't feel right if I won it too cheaply because someone thought it was a problem coin that was returned before. The color of your new images look more true to the coin this time than they did last time too.

If you want I'll post a question to the seller so you can put these comments in the auction. Of course I'd rather everyone not bid so I can "steal" the coin, but you are too nice of a guy to do that too.

Randy

Hi Randy! No, I offer a return policy for a reason, and that is so someone doesn't get "stuck" with a coin that just isn't right for him. It sounds like maybe it could have been the right coin for you to begin with, though, so you're welcome to bid on it or win it again.

The images are better because they were taken with my new camera, which is way better than the old one was. Thanks for the endorsement of the coin.

James