• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Neon Lighting for the day posted by Six Mile Rick

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Found in a batch for sale!!

Friends,

Last week a member here sent me a very large group of raw morgans to sell for him. These are nice Morgans for a dansco or whitman album set. He has decided to go all in on high graded coins and decided to sell these.

Anyway --- As I did pics and pricing I kept eyeing a very nice toner -- 1879-S that kept trying to get out from the complete collection.

I decided to share a pic of the reverse of which matches the obverse.

ENJOY!!

15262.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Hello Rick,

I'm not a Morgan Collector, however I see a very nice toned morgan dollar. You may want to keep this because it looks awesome in color' to me anyway.

Rick, send me a photo of the obverse if you can, I'd sure like to see that also. Holding this in hand of course, would be the best way to judge something like this, that's just my 5 cents worth) Jim

Man, if I could find a 5 Reichsmark or 5 Zlotych like that, I would be so happy!!