• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STUPID auction title

5 posts in this topic

I've never seen a coin advertised with "rare bling" before. Looks like a seller to avoid.

-JamminJ

I don't understand how they have the feedback they do have. WAY over priced on their "shipwreck" coins. And, those stupid jewerly auctions have been running for about 8 months now with NO bidders. I guess they hope "bling" might do the trick.

Certification: Every single coin we sell comes with a Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Dave Wagner Numismatic Authenticator, American Numismatic Association - Member 172893. "The American Numismatic Association (ANA) was founded in 1891 and received a Federal Charter by the United States Congress in 1912. The Charter was renewed in perpetuity in 1962, which makes the ANA one of only a few organizations in the United States to operate under a Federal Charter."
I never realized that my ANA membership automatically made me a "Numismatic Authenticator". foreheadslap.gif