• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wholesale Coins Direct

14 posts in this topic

Can't say that I have but if they wholesale bullion with credit card purchases their fees may be high. I think you can buy bullion in person in a lot of places. Unless you're looking for specific pieces, I'd try to find a local source, wait for prices to drop and then go in to buy when the market's soft.

Thats my take.

Personally I would not buy from a company that does not make their contact information readily available on their web site.

I want to know their address, phone number, and email address, just in case there is a problem.

Personally I would not buy from a company that does not make their contact information readily available on their web site.

I want to know their address, phone number, and email address, just in case there is a problem.

(thumbs u

FANTASTIC advice for the OP.

Perfect advice!

I'm looking for silver Britannias, Silver austrailian kookaburos, and austrian silver philharmonics.

APMEX, MCM, and some Ebay sellers are OK for that stuff.

Bought a slabbed Australian Kookaburra a few months ago. (thumbs u

I'm looking for silver Britannias, Silver austrailian kookaburos, and austrian silver philharmonics.

I think APMEX has the best selection of silver bullion. There prices are a little higher, but it's a great company to work with.

With regard to Tulving, another link to check out.

http://about.ag/tulving.htm

Edited to add: APMEX has an eBay store where you can save on shipping costs. They don't always have the same selection as their main web site, but it's worth looking.