• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin of the day

7 posts in this topic

I'd say 63 because of the mark high on the cheek. Can't tell what the upper fields look like from the bad lighting.

The strike is strong. Great hair detail. Still looks to be some residue on the reverse. Can you re-rinse or is it too late?

Naw, it should be there. These pics were taken before the bath. I've never acetone rinsed a coin then shipped it so lets see what happens.

Naw, it should be there. These pics were taken before the bath. I've never acetone rinsed a coin then shipped it so lets see what happens.

Cool. Thanks. What grade could you live with and what minimum would you be happy with?

The scuffs on the obverse are pretty superficial. I like the coin, it has good pop. I think it has MS 64 potential. MS 65 peace dollars generally have something more to offer.

It's still a nice coin.