• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's been a while.

2 posts in this topic

Sometimes life just gets in the way of what's really important. Numismatics!

I haven't written any journals lately, but I hope to be a little more prolific later this year. I received my wooden plaque from NGC a few weeks ago, and I realized that it's been almost two months since the Registry Awards were announced.

I know I'm very late, but I'd like to thank NGC for the Best Presented Set Award and the five Photo Proofs that come with it. (I've already selected ten candidates that I now need to pare down to five.)

As nice as the award from NGC is, the kind words from fellow collectors is even better. My thanks to JAA and Gary especially and my apologies for not responding sooner. Your research and journals are what I aspire to.

I hate to post a journal with no picture, so I leave you with a photo of a coin I recently had graded. The NGC population for this coin is 2/0 and PCGS is 0/0. More about Emilio Aguinaldo as time permits.

Stay tuned, I have one more journal that I MUST post today!

15234.jpg

See more journals by coin928