• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did someone say SALE?

4 posts in this topic

Okay...so my plan is to sell as many of the coins I have listed on my site by the end of March. I thought, "I could go back in and manually change the price of each coin...OR I could just edit the discount coupon code." So that's what I've done.

If you enter in "CS" as your coupon code during checkout, I've raised your discount to 15%. Plus you'll get FREE shipping. If there's something, or a group of somethings, you've had your eye on, now is your chance...

http://benjaminallen.org/coins-for-sale/

In case anyone was curious, I've also amended my "Nuclear Option" purchase button. I thought it was a fun idea, but I really doubted anyone would buy everything in the store. Well, now I've changed the price to less than 2/3 of my listed asking prices (which are usually based on current selling prices on eBay or, if none have sold recently, current prices of similar items listed on eBay.)

This option includes:

*Every coin listed in my store, plus a few hundred extras as bonus coins (no images yet, but it could be arranged for a serious buyer.)

*All the images, so you won't have to re-take them to re-sell them, on a USB drive

*FREE shipping via Registered Mail

*A bunch of coin supplies including Air-Tites and plastic coin tubes

I'd also accept trades for gold (5 3/4 ounces) or silver (353 ounces.) Just throwing that out there for someone looking to make a couple thousand over the summer.

Hey - thanks for the question. Sorry, I learned about a new variety in the clad quarters and just HAD to check my tubes. Found 3...but not any rare ones. Also found a double headed quarter and an Illinois state quarter that's either been plated or is missing the copper layer. Fun times...

Anyway, payments on my site are handled through Stripe, which accepts credit/debit cards. If anyone is super uncomfortable with that, I can create personalized PayPal buttons (or we can just work it out through PMs...)

Thanks for your purchase!

~benjamin