• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help please

3 posts in this topic

I am logged into my registry set but can not get to the area that will let me edit my main page or into my set to add or change coins or pictures. Can anyone help with a step by step procedure to let me do this.

Thanks TD

ok..

when you're logged into your CS account, from the main registry page, click on "my collection" on top, and choose "collection manager" from the drop menu:

Untitled_zps4d498fbb.jpg

this will take you to your list of coins and registry sets you created. all coins added to your collection will be listed here

from here, if you want to edit any of your coins you just click the little "pencil and pad" icon next to that coin. you can add pics, descriptions, comments, purchase prices and dates etc...

Untitled_zps69716975.png

if you click on "custom sets" or "competitive sets" lines to the left it will let you edit those sets:

1_zps59329001.jpg

clicking on my registry set name, brings me to this page below, where i can change the set info, edit coin's comments, pics etc etc..

2_zpsda5cd371.jpg

to add a coin to your registry set, you need to simply check the box next to it (to the left), it will highlight the coin line like this:

2222_zpsc53a8bdb.jpg

and then click the "add to competitive set" or "add to custom set" buttons on the bottom. it will send you here:

22_zpseb1a5bc5.jpg

where you can choose a registry set from your created sets to add the coin to (or create a new registry set and add the coin to it).

hope it helps! the registry is sometimes confusing..

if you need more help you can PM me with questions.